Christians Kids Explore is an engaging science curriculum with great information, hands on activities, worksheets and more. Come and take a peak.
Do you LOVE you science curriculum? We do!
Christian Kids Explore is our favorite science curriculum for so many reasons! Here are a few:
- interesting, easy to read lessons
- coloring pages, helpful charts, worksheets
- hands on activities to make science come alive!
- Christian perspective and worldview
- Use with the whole family 1st-6th grade
- Affordable! Only $39.95
Christian Kids Explore Earth & Space
In Christian Kids Explore Earth & Space you learn about:
- Earth – revolving, core
- Lithosphere – plate tectonics, caves, volcanoes, earthquakes, rock types
- Hydrosphere – water, Hydrologic Cycle, oceans, groundwater, glaciers
- Atmosphere – layers, pressure, humidity, air composition,
- Weather – tropics, clouds, precipitation, thunderstorm, hurricanes
- Outer Space – Sun, Moon, 7 Planets
Take a peak at what we’ve been learning in our homeschool science.
Lesson 5 is all about volcanoes. Learn about active, dormant, and extinct volcanoes with interesting texts, helpful illustrations, hands on experiments, and more.
After learning about the atmosphere we made a Homosphere Pie Chart in lesson15.
We are learning about weather including clouds, precipitation, thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornados, and so much more.
We love how easy to read and understand the text is!
Next up . . . .
We are going to be making a Speleothem as we learn about caves.