Practice makes perfect!
Here is a fun way for kids from Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade to practice counting money.
Practice Counting MoneyPrint the first 4 pages in color. Now use your laminator to laminate the pages and cut them apart into strips.
Note: Pages 5-8 have an answer key, but with these there can be many answers.
To practice counting money with these Robot Money Worksheets just use dry erase markers to have your child color or put an x over all the coins you need to help the robot get their exact change.
To make it even more challenging after you child has finished doing the 16 cards have them go back and find a different way to get to the total using a new color dry erase. It’s a great activity for helping kids really master counting money and thinking logically.
Money Activities for Kids
- All about Money: Cut & Paste Book
- Money Puzzles
- 25 Money Games
- Print & Play Money Games
- Coin Value Clip Cards
- Money Mini Book
Download Robot Money Practice
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!