You’ve got to try these really fun, creative, and unique 10 homemade marble run ideas from Buggy and Buddy.
They will stretch your child’s imagination and help them to use STEM skills to think about the mathematical and scientific principles of the course.
I love it when learning is this fun!
More Science Activities for Kids
- Animal Report Forms K-8th
- Biology Vocabulary Flashcards (work with any curriculum) K-6th
- Breeding Guppies K-6th
- Crystals - How to Grow Crystals K-6th
- Dinosaur Unit K-6th
- Flower Parts Flip Book Toddler-2nd
- Habitat Adventure Game (Exploring Biomes, Animals, and Taxonomy) K-6th
- Hatching ButterfliesK-6th
- Pop Rock Science Experiment K-6th
- Simple Machines Mini Book