Learn the Books of the Bible Game
Books of the Bible Scramble Game
PreparationPrint off the books of the bible squares, ideally on cardstock for durability and cut out.
HINT: If you have a large class of 40-50 like we do, you will need several copies of the books of the Bible to have enough for each kid. I suggest printing each copy on a different color paper. Then you can make sure a group gets all the same color and you will know there are no duplicate books.
There are two game boards to choose from. I suggest the 9 square board for 1st and 2nd graders. You can use the 16 square board for 2nd & 3rd graders. You will need one game board per person or group. I suggest doing it in groups to strengthen team work, help kids create friendships, and to help those students who may still be struggling with the Books of the Bible.
How to Play the GameGive each group a game board and the corresponding number (9 or 16) of books of the Bible. Each group is trying to put them in order from Genesis to Revelation, but they will have “gaps” in between them.
This game really makes sure kids can utilize their knowledge in a more “real world” application than just a list memorization.
More Bible Resources for Families
Download FREE Books of the Bible Game
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!