All the pages except for the flashcards are in black and white to save you on printing costs. You can read the material on your laptop, desktop or phone if you want to save even more printing and paper costs. We like to print the pages and the kids color the cute blackline pictures as we learn about these unique and amazing animals that live in the water.
Included on the pages are instructions for a simple science experiment that will help kids understand life for sea turtles, frogs, and other herps. Doing hands on activities make things so much more memorable so they retain the information better.
- Sea Turtle Life Cycle to color, study, learn, or hang as a poster
- Sequence the Sea Turtle Life Cycle
- Label the Sea turtle
- Fill in the life cycle of a sea turtle
- Sea Turtle True or False
- Text Detective – read passage and teach kids to look for context clues with these clever color the clue reading skills for comprehension pages
- Wonderful Herps Report Form template
- Compare & Contrast Amphibians and Reptiles using Venn Diagram
- Frog Life Cycle to color, study, learn, or hang as a poster
- Sequence the Frog Life Cycle (learning about tadpoles)
- Frog Anatomy
- Label the Tadpole
- Compare & Contrast Frogs & Toads using this cute Venn Diagram
- What have you learned about Herps Test
- Planning your report template
- All About Turtles report form (or use it to for creative writing)
- All About Frogs (ruled paper for writing research project, report, or creative writing.
- Amphibian Writing Prompt
- super cute all about frogs and sea turtle coloring pages
- Printable frog craft
- Printable sea turtle craft