This is such a simple to make and super cute thermometer craft. We used this for Jesus Heals Peter’s Mother in Law Craft for our Sunday School Lessons. This craft words great for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
More New Testament Bible Crafts for Kids
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt (Luke 2)
- Jesus in the Temple as a Boy
- 12 Disciples
- Nicodemus: Measuring God’s Love
- Rejected in Nazareth: Wordless Book Cross Craft
- Greater than John: Jesus Sandals Craft
- Healing the Officials Son from Capernaum
- Jesus Ascends Crafts for Kids
Jesus Heals Peters Mother in Law Lesson
As we continue on in Sunday School with stories of Jesus this week we talked about how Jesus healed Peters Mother in Law Lesson from Matthew 8:14-17 and Mark 1:29-31. During our opening time kids drew pictures of things there were thankful for on a HUGE sheet of paper.
Thermometer Craft for Kids
This craft is simple to make, but so memorable for this story.
Simply print the template (below) on cardstock. There are 2 thermometer crafts per page.
Now tape a clear straw over the center of the thermometer and insert a red pipe cleaners in the straw. (we rounded the end to make it easier to move in and out).
Kids can now move the pipe cleaner in and out to change the temperature on the thermometer.
Jesus healed Peter’s mother-in-law from her fever and He can still heal people today. We encouraged the kids to thank God for healing us when we are sick and to show our gratitude by obeying Him.
Download Thermometer Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share this resource with others please direct them to this page to download their own copy. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!