Looking for alphabet. Help preschoolers and kindergartners learn their letters or elementary students practice spelling words with these creative DIY Letter Manipulatives for Kids.
Get ready to start pinning up a storm because it’s Friday and time for our fun kids linky party. Come take a peak at last weeks features and then browse through dozens of new ideas this week.
- Alpahbet Shells from The Imagination Tree
- Pipe Cleaner Letters from Octavia and Vicky
- Alphabet Curtain Rings from And Next Comes L
- Alphabet Ping Pong Balls from The Activity Mom
- Alphabet Cups from Playdough to Plato
- Alphabet Peg Dolls from No Time for Flashcards
- Alphabet stones from Bubble Nature Creations
- Frozen Letters from The Imagination Tree
- Alphabet Crackers from Kids Activities Blog
- Alphabet clothespins from Learn Play Imagine
- Pool Noodle Letters from Creating Really Awesome Free Stuff
- Fushion Bead Letters from Life Lesson Plans
- Alphabet Lids from Teach Mama
- ABC Tree Blocks from Rubber Boots & Elf Shoes
- Milk Cap Letters from The Measured Mom
- Alphabet Fossils form Playdough to Plato
- Lego Letters with FREE Alphabet Lego Mats from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
You May Also Like:
Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us! I look forward to browsing through all your amazing ideas! By linking up you give me permission to use a picture from your post to feature you. Pictures will only be used to feature you and will always contain a link directly to your blog.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.123homeschool4me.com/tag/Linkey-Parties" title="TGIF Linky Party hosted by 123Homeschool4Me"><img src="http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x343/livinglifeintentionally/c545c9c4-3997-46f7-ad57-b2dfbf983f53_zpsbd362b7f.jpg" rel=”nofollow” alt="TGIF Linky Party hosted by 123Homeschool4Me" style="border:none;" /></a></div>