It’s grilling season! If you’re looking for some beat-the-heat, fun, and Best BBQ Recipes, you’ve found the right place! Whether you’re just grilling out with your family, or hosting a neighborhood barbecue, you’ll find the best recipes for the occasion here. These are also great recipes for a Memorial Day, 4th of July, or Labor Day party.
Best BBQ Recipes
Barbecue Main Dishes
- What is hands-down the most popular food to serve at a barbecue? Hamburgers, of course! Try these yummy Slaw Burgers.
- Another great way to top a hamburger is to add a complimentary homemade sauce, such as in this All-American Burger with Special Sauce.
- BBQ Pulled Pork (in the crockpot – – Yes!) is just right for eating outside. The drips on the ground won’t matter except that you will be disappointed to have lost a juicy bite of your sandwich!
- These Orange-glazed Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks will knock your socks off. Make sure you buy enough chicken for everyone to have two – or three! because they will certainly go fast.
- Smoked Barbecue Babyback Ribs are a popular main item, and these just fall off the bone.
- Love all things hot ‘n spicy? Try this Jalapeno Barbecue Bacon Chicken Sandwich.
- It’s not all that common to find turkey on the menu at a barbecue – but these Teriyaki Turkey Kabobs will become just that once you try them and see how incredible they are.
- Skewers are always fun, so you have to try making these Honey Mustard Sausage and Potato ones!
- It’s so easy to make some Barbecue Chicken with a simple overnight marinade.
- The Classic Tuna and Pasta Salad is a good choice, and could very well be the main dish too!
- Another pasta salad you’ll want to try is this Easy BLT Pasta Salad. The bacon crunch and the creamy dressing is just perfect.
- Take two summer veggies – carrots and zucchini – and make them into a zesty salad. The Carrot and Zucchini Barbecue Salad is a creative and tasty mix!
- Don’t buy pre-made potato salad when this Veggie-Loaded Potato Salad is so easy to make, and is much more nutritious!
Barbecue Side Dishes
- Can’t get enough BBQ flavor? Try this side dish – a Barbecue Black Bean and Corn Dip! It goes great with corn chips or Fritos Scoops.
- That barbecue pork you made (listed above)? Offer some potatoes and toppings to go with it to make this healthy option: BBQ Pork Baked Potato Nachos.
- Caprese Kabobs contain three of my favorite summertime ingredients: juicy tomatoes, fresh basil, and cold mozzarella.
- Sometimes the best things are the simplest things. A fresh fruit salad, made with seasonal berries and melons is always a good choice for any summer meal. Simply slice up a watermelon and leave the rind for holding, and folks will be happy!
- These Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Onions are savory and delicious! They are my husband’s favorite grilled side dish.
Delicious Desserts for a Barbecue
- Cook your dessert right on the grill! At the same time, wow your guests by making these Banana S’mores.
- Ok, seriously now, wouldn’t these Grill Cupcakes just be the perfect dessert? Who in their right mind would disagree?
- Plan ahead the day before your event, and put these Chunky Fruit Popsicles into the freezer. They’ll be ready to serve the next day.
- One of my favorite cookies to bake are these Monster Cookies. They’re perfect for absolutely any occasion!
Refreshing Drinks for a Barbecue
- Prepare a simple Lemonade with a few sliced lemons to put into it. Garnish a glass with another lemon wedge and a colorful straw for serving, and it’s a simple and easy drink!
- This Delicious Peach Lemonade Slush is incredible – the vodka is absolutely unnecessary, making it perfect for everyone on your guest list!
- Make this “fishy” sparkling juice drink for the kids. The fresh fruit and cold fizz will make them beg for more.
- Watermelon Agua Fresca is a refreshing, slightly sweet, slightly tart drink that your whole family will love.