What better way to start a back to school theme for toddler, preschool, kindergarten or 1st grade than with classic author Dr. Seuss. Here are 25 unique, fun-to-make Dr. Seuss Crafts for kids.
Dr. Seuss Crafts
We love Dr. Seuss books.
Dr. Seuss books are silly, funny, and perfect for early readers. They are made up mostly of Dolch Sight Words and include word patterns (rhyming and word families) that help early readers.
So whether you are doing a complete Dr. Seuss weekly theme ae preparing for Dr. Seuss Day or are just planning a book craft, here are 25 Dr. Seuss Crafts from Play Ideas your kids will love.
Dr Seuss Activities
Looking for more fun DR Seuss printables and dr seuss activity ideas? Check out these resources!
- LOTS of fun Dr Seuss Activities for kids of all ages!
- Dr Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 Handprint Craft
- Free Dr Seuss Worksheets Preschool
- Dr Seuss Oobleck Recipe
- Dr Seuss Truffula Tree Craft
- Truffula Trees Dr Seuss STEM Activities (The Lorax)
- Dr Seuss Craft Puffy Paint Leopard
- FREE Cat in the Hat Math for Kindergarten and Grade 1
- Fun Dr Seuss Preschool Activities
- Dr Seuss Preschool Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats