My daughter is learning the alphabet but does get mixed up with upper and lowercase letters so I wanted to create a fun activity that would help her. My daughter loves using her bingo dabbers so I created these fun spring letter find printables.
Does your child have trouble recognizing upper and lowercase letters? I have both of them on each worksheet so that your child will associate them together and I like trying to trip her up with the lowercase b and d's.
- Dot markers or bingo dabbers
- Pom poms or glass beads (optional)
My daughter loves playing with her pom poms because they're so colorful so we invite them into our school work and she loves using them for math as well.
If you'd like to use them again, put the printables in a sheet protector and use the pom pom or beads with them instead of coloring them in.
Need more spring learning printables? Try one of these.
More spring preschool printables
Download Spring Letter FindBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Monique is a homeschooling mom to 3 kiddos, website designer and biology graduate. She blogs at Living Life and Learning, where she shares homeschooling tips, educational printables and ideas for moms. You can find her on Pinterest, Facebook,Instagram, Twitter or Google+.