Kids need lots of practice to get good at math.
Why not make practicing addition and subtraction into a cool math games for 1st & 2nd grade students with this fun, seasonal kids activity?
Addition & Subtraction PuzzlesJust print on cardstock (for durability) and cut out the candy corn and then cut apart the different colors.
To play kids just need to solve the addition and subtractions equations and put them together with the correct answer to complete the puzzle.
There are 18 puzzles in all.
More 1st & 2nd Grade Math Activities
- 100s chart
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes
- Addition Mini Book (Adding 0-12)
- Christmas Great Than Worksheet
- Christmas Solve & Stamp (Addition & Subtraction)
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Deck of Cards: Subtraction
- Doggy Addition File Folder Math Game
- Hot Chocolate Math: Addition & Subtraction
- House Fact Families
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
- Skip Counting Posters (2s-10s)
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
- Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
Download FREE Candy Corn Addition & Subtraction Puzzles
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!