Post Updated February 2016
To help you make an educated choice instead of a shot in the dark, here are the top ___ quick service meals at Disney World plus a peak at 30 more quick service places in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios.
Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney World
Be Our Guest (Magic Kingdom)
Guests will immediately be impressed as they enter this restaurant inspired by Beauty and the Beast. The suits of armor whispering in French, the picture touch screens for ease of ordering, and the three uniquely themed dinning areas are just spectacular. [Read my complete review here]
Unlike the usual burgers, pizza, and dogs that permeate the Magic Kingdom’s quick service restaurants, here you get to excite your taste buds with Braised Pork, Carved Turkey, Croque Monsieur or Beef Sandwiches among other things. Plus instead of the run-of-the-mill carrot or chocolate cake for dessert you can choose from 6 scrumptious cupcakes – YUMMY!
The downside, you will have trouble getting in. This is a restaurant you must have reservations for and you must get them 180 days in advance.
Sleepy Hollow (Magic Kingdom)
If you aren’t looking for this place, you just might miss it tucked up in front of Frontierland by the castle. And maybe it’s a good thing more people don’t know about it because it would be packed!
Kids and adults alike will be delighted to chow down on strawberry topped waffles, Sweet & Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich, Ham & Swiss Waffle Sandwich, and Nutella and Fruit Waffle. YUMMY! The only drawbacks are the limited seating and that you won’t want to go anywhere else for lunch the rest of your trip.
Flame Tree BBQ (Animal Kingdom)This cute little outpost serves up mouth watering BBQ ribs, chicken, pork sandwiches, and salads. Plus if you've had your fill of the standard chocolate cake served with most every quick service meal, you can swap it for a large serving of onion rings!
There is ample seating around the left side.
Yak & Yeti (Animal Kingdom)This quick service restaurant is definitely a cut above the rest. In this outdoor seating eatery right next to Expedition Everest your family will enjoy flavorful Asian food like Honey Chicken, Korean Stir-Fry BBQ, Teriyaki Beef Bowl, Ginger Chicken Salad, or a Vegetable Couscous Wrap.
Wolfgang Puck® Express (Downtown Disney)If you are grabbing a bite to eat outside the park you are going to want to head to Wolfgang puck for an extensive menu including dozens of salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and pastas to satisfy the pickiest and hungriest guest. Try the Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with Crème Brule with berries for dessert – WOW!
The best quick service breakfast meal you'll find at Disney World is hands down at Woflgang Puck Express. You have to try the breakfast pizza and the corn flak french toast! They are out-of-this-world!
Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn & Cafe (Magic Kingdom)Over the years the variety of food here has diminished. So I can no longer say this is the best spot because of the amazing menu, but large topping bar, salads, burgers, and BBQ sandwiches are fine. What really makes this counters service special is the ample indoor and outdoor seating. I’ve never come hear for a meal and been disappointed to find no seating. Plus on a warm day the rustic, air conditioned atmosphere hits the spot.
Earl of Sandwich (Downtown Disney)
If you can judge a restaurant by how crowded it is, you’ll be able to tell that this very popular quick service option is the tops! Guests will chow down on creative sandwiches like the Holiday Turkey, Caribbean Jerk, Chipotle Chicken Avocado, or a delicious salad or wrap.
The desserts are uninspiring, but who has room for dessert after their sandwiches!
Pepper Market (Coronado Springs Resort)If you are lucky enough to be a guest at this resort you’ll understand why this quick service restaurant is on this list. Besides the fact that the menu is one of the most varied of all the resorts, their food is incredible!
Here is just some of what you’ll find: Pizzas, pastas, Yucatan Roasted Chicken, empanadas, enchiladas, BBQ ribs, tacos, Nachos, burgers, sandwiches, and many pastry choices for dessert!
Plus the bright, cheerful dinning area is decorated with a fun Mexican theme.
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory (Port Orleans French Quarter Resort)
This resort is lovely to wander around in the evening. On the weekends you can stick around for live jazz music, stroll along the streets, or take a horse drawn carriage.
The Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory has one of the most delicious, varied and large portioned food of any resort. The comfort food they serve up is bound to be a favorite with your group. Plus you can get large scoops of ice cream for dessert.
Boulangerie Patisserie les HallesThis quick service restaurant is tucked in the back of France through the gift shop. But it is as delicious as it is hard to get to. Guests will be delighted by the French dishes including Quiches and gourmet sandwiches like Croissant Jambon Fromage and Poulet au Pistou.
Seating is limited and feels crowded, but you can always take it outdoors to the quiet gardens nearby.
And if the many, many decadent pastry selections for dessert weren’t enough, don’t miss L'Artisan des Glaces next door for the best ice cream you’ve ever tasted!
Highlights from 30 More Disney World Quick Service Restaurants
Magic Kingdom Quick Service Restaurants
- Pinocchio Village in Fantasyland near It’s a Small World serves personal pizzas with gelato for dessert. Kids will love grabbing a table overlooking the small world boat launch.
- Tortuga Tavern serves Mexican food just across from Pirates of the Caribbean. We like to share one of the large taco salads although there is limited seating.
- Cosmic Rays has also gotten more bland in recent years, but if you are in Tomorrowland looking for burgers, chicken, or Ribs this is your spot. Kids will enjoy the Audio-Animatronic alien "lounge lizard” show in the center seating area.
- Columbia Harbor House - If fish is your thing then don’t miss this little gem tucked in-between fantasyland and The Haunted Mansion.
- Casey’s Corner – Everyone has walked by this quick service on their way in the park towards Adventureland. If you are looking for a break (and can find a seat) you will enjoy listening to the piano as you down some good old American hot dogs, nachos, and cracker jacks.
- Friar’s Nook is next to the carousel in Fantasyland. Die hard macaroni and cheese fans will be eager to give this place a try. There is very limited outdoor seating.
- Diamond Horseshoes is conveniently located in Frontierland. Although this restaurant is only open seasonally, guests will be delighted by the varied menu including Turkey Sandwiches, Pork Brisket, Tuna on Croissant, Salads and more.
- Golden Oak Outpost is sadly only open seasonally. But if you visit during peak time, you will want to stop by this little eatery between Splash Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean. You will love the BBQ Pork Waffle Fries.
Hollywood Studios Quick Service Restaurants
- Backlot by Star Tours serves burgers, chicken, hot dots, and several yummy salads. On a hot day you will be thrilled with the free drink refills.
- Toy Story Pizza Planet by Muppet Vision 3D serves tasty pizza that can easily be shared in a fun, straight-from-the-movie atmosphere.
- ABC Commissary serves up Asian Salad, Couscous Salad, Seafood Platter, New York Strip Steak, Salmon, or burgers in comfortable indoor seating just left of The Great Movie Ride.
- Min & Bill's Dockside Diner right off of Echo lake serves up some unique macaroni & cheese creations, jumbo turkey legs, and Italian sausage. There is limited outdoor seating.
- Studio Catering Company serves up a variety of sandwiches, wraps, and Sloppy Joes right outside the Lights! Motors! Action! Stunt show.
- Fairfax Faire at the Sunset Ranch Market serves up chicken, spare ribs, jumbo turkey legs, sandwiches, and hot dogs. Plenty of outdoor seating is available.
- Rosie’s All American Cafe is your place to grab a burger on Sunset Blvd.
Animal Kingdom Quick Service Restaurants
- Restaurantosaurus is tucked in Dinoland serving burgers, hot dogs, nuggets, or salad. The best part, this is one of the few places to eat an indoor quick serving meal in Animal Kingdom. So if it looks like rain…. make a bee line for lunch here.
- Tamu Tamu Refreshements offers curry or chicken salad in Africa; limited seating.
- Mr. Kamal’s is a limited seating kiosk in Asia serving hummus, salad, Samosa, and Falafel Sandwhiches
- Pizzafari is a comfortable restaurant in that serves breakfast, pizza, and an Italian sandwich. Your family will enjoy the indoor seating while looking for the hidden Mickey’s on the camouflage animal painted walls.
Epcot Quick Service Restaurants
- Electric Umbrella in Future World East serves burgers, chicken sandwiches, and salads in ample indoor/outdoor seating.
- Taste Track is a kiosk serving gourmet grilled cheese near the Test Track ride.
- Sunshine Seasons offers a wide variety of yummy entrees in the Pavillion housing Soarin the Living with the Land. You’ll find yummy breakfast pastries, salads, Mongolian Beef, Fish Tacos, Grilled Salmon, Pork Chops, Wraps, and a wide variety of dessert items.
- Liberty Inn tucked at the back of the park in America serves up a Red, White & Blue Salad, Steak, Louisiana Shrimp, Maryland Crab Cakes, Burgers, and more.
- Lotus Blossom Cafe in China serves delicious take-out style Orange Chicken, Shrimp Fried Rice, Hong Kong Vegetable Curry, Sesame Chicken Salad, and more. The simple, smartly decorated seating is great for a quick break although it is not air conditioned.
- Sommerfest serves up German favorites like Bratwurst, Nudel Gratin (baked maccaroni & cheese) and Apple Strudel in a little kiosk. You can sit in benches along the lake.
- Katsura Grill in Japan serves up Sushi, Teriyaki, and Udon specialties with seating in a simple indoor setting.
- La Cantina is a popular spot for Mexican food with outdoor seating right on the lake. Favorites include chicken, empanadas, tacos, nachos and Churros for dessert.
- Tangierine Cafe is a fun stop tucked inside the streets of Morocco. Enjoy Middle Eastern foods like Lamb, Hummus, Chicken, and Moroccan bread.
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe is a nice stop if you are looking for a good sandwich in Norway. Sandwiches include Salmon and Egg, Ham and Apple Roast Beef, and more.
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop is a small, but busy kiosk that serves fish and chips (fries) in the United Kingdom.
Looking for More Disney World Food Picks?
- 28 Great Places to Eat on the Disney Dining Plan
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- Disney’s Be Our Guest Restaurant is a Don’t Miss!
- 8 BEST Snacks at the Magic Kingdom
- Top 5 Disney World Character Dining