Kids will loves these math puzzles that help kids practice matching
- number words
- counting dots
Make learning fun for your Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grader with these fun candy cane number puzzles!
Candy Corn Number Puzzles
These puzzles are super simple to use.
Just print the 10 pages (for numbers 1-20) on cardstock for durability. Now Cut out the candy corn and then cut the individual candy corn pieces apart.
Have your child put together the pieces to complete the puzzle.
There are 2 levels for these math puzzles:
- Preschool / Kindergarten - use numbers 1-10 and cut the yellow off only
- 1st grade / 2nd grade - use numbers 1-20 and cut all 3 pieces apart to help them learn number words too.
Don’t miss our other:
Download FREE Candy Corn Puzzles
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!