Taking the step from reading writing individual words to putting them together to form sentences is a big deal. Sentences are the building block of all writing.
These worksheets for kids help kids practice reading, building, and writing sentences in a fun way.
Teaching Kids to Make SentencesThese Building Sentences worksheets for Primer (Pre-Primer worksheets here) are a great way to gently introduce kids to sentences. For more advanced practice with sentences try these Sentence Scrambles.
Kids will get practice writing simple sentences with: reading, coloring, tracing, cutting and pasting.
Sight Word Activities
- Sight Word BINGO (free printable)
- 25 Reading Games & Sight Word Activities
- Sight Words on Stairs
- Princess Sight Word Readers (free printable books for Toddler-2nd grade)
- Super Hero Sight Word Readers (free printable books for Toddler-2nd grade)
- Sight Word Drag Racing
- Read! Trace! Stamp! Write! - Sight Word Worksheets
- Bug Sight Word Game (free printable)
- Sight Word SMACK!
- Reading the Easy Way – 8 week sight word based reading program that includes 5 unique games, weekly readers, fun worksheets like color by sight word, and more!
Download Building Sentences: Primer Sight Words
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!