This sandal craft is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
We used it in Sunday School with our lesson on how John responded to his followers who were frustrated that people were following Jesus instead of them. John pointed to how Jesus is Greater than I am. John 3:22-39
Jesus Paper Sandals Craft
Sunday School Craft for KidsThe kids made sandals to remind them of how John said Mark 1:7 he was not even fit to untie Jesus’ sandals. John reminded the people that Jesus is greater that he was.
- Just print a page per child on cardstock.
- Cut along the solid lines and hole punch the circles.
- Fold the sides of the sandals in to the sandal to create the shape.
- Using about 3 feet of yarn lace the sandals like you would a tennis shoe
Download Jesus is Greater Than I am Sandals Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!