Help kids practice any Bible verse with these fun, hands on memory verse activities.
These Bible verse games are intended for any age kids that can read – so from 1st grade through 6th grade and up.
Bible Verse Review Games for KidsPractice makes perfect! Here are 7 really fun, hands on activities to help kid review memory verses.
Complete the puzzle and flip it over. Then write one (or two) words per piece to fit the entire memory verse on the puzzle pieces. Store in a ziplock bag to help kids continue to practicing.
Kids love lining the dominoes up to make the verse and getting to knock them down when they are done!
Kids will need to put together the memory verse word by word.
Note: We use miscellaneous Legos we find at garage sales.
Kids will need to put the index cards in order from beginning to the end along the masking tape line.
This is a fun, cooperative activity for kids.
Kids will re-stick the post it notes on the wall to put the bible verse in order.
cube. Now type the verse and leave blank lines where the six most common words appear. (I suggest making the verse large enough so that you will fit in 2-4 copies of the verse per page)
Kids will take turns rolling the dice and writing the word they rolled onto one of the blank lines. Kids continue until the verse is complete. You can also have kids complete this activity more cooperatively by allowing kids to all add the word that is rolled by anyone.
- teams will have a memory verse in front of them with mostly blank lines
- teams can do the same verse or different ones
- you can use one white board with a line down the middle or two white boards with one board per team
More Bible Games & Activities for Kids
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Daniel & the Lion's Den Lion Pillow Craft (K-3rd)
- Old Testament Kings Review Activity (K-4th)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (printable)
- Books of the Bible Scramble (printable game)
- Psalm 23 BINGO
- ABC Family Verse Cards