The secret to getting good at math is lots of practice.
And the secret of getting kids to do lots of math practice is to make it FUN!
I am always looking for fun, creative ways for kids to practice math in a meaningful way. This winter themed math activity helps early learners from Preschool and Kindergarten to 1st grade practice addition in a fun, hands on, non-stressful way!
cool math games is perfect for practicing addition with hands on math for Kindergarteners.
Kids match the correct addition problem mitten with the correct solution mitten.
There are dots on the addition problem mitten for students to visualize and count the dots as needed.
The mittens are in black and white.
- This will save on printing costs
- You can print them on construction paper to add some color if you like.
- You can have your child color in the matching mittens in the same color or pattern.
More Math Games for Young ChildrenHere are more Kindergarten Math games your student will enjoy:
- Number Trains (skip counting math activity)
- Hoppy Frog Math (addition math game)
- Building with Shapes
- Hole Punching Math Fun
- Oregon Trail Skip Counting Game
- 34 Math Games & Activities
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Kindergarten Number Practice 1-20
Download FREE Kindergarten Mitten Match Math Game
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!