Beautiful Mosaic Easter EggsUse a plain or dyed blown out egg (see how to blow out an egg here) as the base.
Use leftover shells from peeled dyed hard boiled eggs. We use our hard boiled eggs for egg salad or deviled eggs. (do not the skin between the shell and hardboiled egg)
Use Modge Podge and a paint brush to coat your egg. Add egg shell pieces around your egg. You can add an additional layer of Modge Podge on the top to protect the egg & add shine if you like.
TADA! You have a beautiful, unique, and fun Mosaic Easter Egg.
Additional Easter Resources:
- Our Easter Bunny Cake: It’s Tradition!
- Our family Seder Meal
- 20 FUN & Educational Things to do with Plastic Easter Eggs
- Dying Eggs with Rubberbands
- Easter Egg Early Learning Fun
- Easter Bath
- Fun Easter Lunch: Stuffed “Carrots”
- April Fool’s Food Fun