Doggy Addition is a Cool Math Games
Here’s a fun way to help 1st graders (and some Kindergarten & 2nd graders) practice addition with a cool math games! File folder math games are great to keep kids engaged and learning while you are working with other kids, as enrichment, and for summers to help maintain skills!
Doggy Addition Game InstructionsTo make the file folder game. Print on cardstock & laminate. Attach the dogs on the inside of the folder and attach an adhesive magnet to each. Cut out dog accessories and attach adhesive magnet.
NOTE: I like to color code mine by grade for ease of use
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Additional Homeschool Resources:
- Spelling Games
- Favorite K/1st File Folder Games
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes (Math Practice)
- Homeschooling Plan – 1st Grade
- 34 Math Games for Preschool & Homeschool
- Subtraction Aquarium Math Game
- 100 Winter Crafts, Activities, and Treats
- FREE Crayons 100s chart
- Learning at the Grocery Store (free printable for Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade)
- Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade