Looking for a fun way for kids to practice kindergarten math? You’ll love this fun, easy-to-use math ap!
We all know that practice makes perfect!
So finding a fun, effective, and easy-to-use Kindergarten Math game was important to us as our kids started school.
This is a sponsored post written by me. I was paid for my time in reviewing this product. I never share a product with my readers I can’t whole heartedly endorse. All opinions are completely my own.
Zap Zap Kindergarten Math
If you are looking for a fun, effective, and easy-to-use Kindergarten math game look no farther than Zap Zap Kindergarten Math.
This ap is starts at the very beginning – counting to 10 and gets incrementally harder from there. It incorporates all the “typical” Kindergarten math concepts so your child gets lots of practice to gain math fluency.
The interface is fun, intuitive, and easy for kids to use.
The games, music, and activities are varied which not only keeps kids attention, but also ensures they are getting a well-rounded math practice.
Most of us are constantly on the go between appointments, sports, piano lessons, and getting groceries. We love the convenience of being able to bring math practice with us wherever we go!
See it in action!
- IOS: goo.gl/GttcgQ
- PLAY: goo.gl/xz1f4o
(or Buy via Google Play)
At only $2.99 this ap is a great value for parents with Kindergarten age kids who want to help them get some solid, extra math practice in a fun, engaging game!
Math Activities for Kindergarten
Looking for more early math activities to make learning to count, add, shapes, and more FUN? Check out these free resources:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Blowing Bubble Math Worksheets
- Smores Free Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Estimation for Kindergarten Activity
- Snowball Sorting Odd and Even Math Activities
- Bug Measuring Kindergarten Worksheets
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Engaging, Reusable Kindergarten Math Worksheets pdf
Maths Worksheet for ukg
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Insect Telling Time Puzzle to the hour and half hour
- Free Printable Coin Worksheets – color by coin
- Cute Skip Counting Puzzles – huge pack of free skip counting games
- Fun Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Geoboard Activities
- Watermelon Kindergarten Math Activities
- Months of the Year Activities – learning sequencing with craft sticks
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Addition Games
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft – free printable math craft to solve, cut, and paste