I’ve been looking for some new, creative ideas for dying Easter Eggs. So I was super excited when I found this picture to dye Easter Eggs with Rubber bands. How cool, right?
So I set about making my own….
I hard boiled my egg, covered it in pretty rubber-bands, and boiled it in dyed water. It didn’t work. Determined to make it work, I tried it again with different color dye in vinegar colored water. You guessed it, it didn’t work.
My hats off to anyone who can make the eggs look like the picture…. but it didn’t work for me. However the kids & I did have a great time dyeing eggs with rubber bands.
And I think they came out pretty cool. But in case you were wondering, I couldn’t make it work like the pins I’ve seen claimed it does.
Free Easter Printables for Kids
- Free Easter Egg Alphabet Tracing
- Easter Word Families Activity
- Cute Easter Count to 20 Math Puzzles
- Simple Easter Tracing Pages
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Fun Easter Mazes
- Hundreds Chart Easter Coloring
- Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Phonics Easter Eggs
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Basket Math Challenge