Do you have a Disney Tinkerbell fan at your house? If so, you are going to want to take a peak at the tinkerbell birthday we planned for my daugther. The tinkerbell party is complete with lots of tinkerbell birthday party ideas including pretty tinkerbell decorations to feel like you are in magical pixie hollow with lite flowers, tinkerbell food, and fun tinkerbell games like a lost things scavenger hunt too. This tinkerbell birthday party is fun for all ages from preschool, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th graders too.
Ready for lots of fun tinkerbell birthday party ideas? My daughter loves Tinkerbell and she has had her heart set on a tinkerbell birthday since last year. And I couldn’t’ wait to make her little dreams come true. Here is my daughters 7 year old tinkerbell birthday party filled with themed food like magical fruit wands, pixie tree, fairy lights, balloon flowers, and tinkerbell actities for kids . I hope it inspires your next party! This
I decided to transform the party areas into Pixie Hollow. It really gave it such a magical, flowery feel!
Tinkerbell birthday party ideas
I used a roll of brown butcher paper to make two trees – one in the eat in kitchen and one in the corner of our family room. I crinkled the paper as I went & cut the top to make different branches; then I taped it onto the wall and ceiling.
Tinkerbell birthday party
I draped green tulle from the ceiling coming out of the tree branches to make a tree canopy. Then I put white Christmas lights above the tulle to give it a sparkly fairy feel to the room.
Do you see our HUGE Tinkerbell Balloon in the background. It was the perfect accent!
Finally, I added flowers all over the ceiling. I used a pipe cleaner to make a circle and tied 6 green balloons onto the pipe cleaner and twisted the circle closed. Then I blew up a pink balloon for the center and pulled it through the center and attached it to the ceiling with 3M hooks. It was so pretty!
I had a table covered with a pink table cloth for the girls to make their crafts and eat their cake at. In the middle of the table I had a these Christmas lights with Wilton Petal Cupcake Liners over them to make pretty fairy flowers. Then I draped some leftover green tulle in the middle of the table to hide the cord. It was stunning!
Tinkbell Birthday Party Games
We started out with Tinkerbell “Lost Things” Scavenger Hunt. The kids all got a list of things they were looking for around our house and a cute Tinkerbell party bag to put them in. Oh, and they each had a pair of wings to find and keep (I got those at the dollar store!)
Using the ladybugs they found on their scavenger hunt, they played Silvermist Ladybug Training. The girls trained “raced” their bugs. These bugs did silly summersaults, spinned in circles, and more. They thought it was HILARIOUS!
Next up, Rosetta’s Fairy House Makeover. Using washable markers the girls decorated their fairy houses. I got these bird houses on clearance at Joann Fabrics for $0.49 each! I was amazed by the creativity and time these Preschool-3rd grade kids took in decorating them!
Finally, we played a version of Duck Duck Goose I called “Tink, Tink, Vidia”. Kids went around the circle and gently tapped people with a sparkling green wand and said Tink, Tink, Tink, and Vidia (the fast fairy) when they wanted to be chased. I was worried the 10 kids wouldn’t have much room in our family room, but it worked out okay.
At the end of the party I had the kids use the things they found on the scavenger hunt to tinker up an invention. It was spur of the moment to use up time, but the kids were so creative!
We decided that we were going to keep the food simple. It was not only cheaper and easier to prepare, but gave more party time for games. Other than cake, we made these fruit fairy wands. We used cookie cutters to make the stars and just piled all the fruit on kabob skewers.
I decided to do something a little different for this years cake. e made a tree stump cake. It was 2 whole recipes of yellow cake baked in circular pans. As always, we used our favorite marshmallow fondant to make the roots and accents that jog out of the tree stump. We also used the fondant to make the mushrooms and flower.
The cake was iced with my buttercream frosting with cocoa for flavor and tinting. Then, we used tooth picks to make the look and texture of bark and then went back over it with a lighter and darker colored cocoa frosting to give it the extra depth. On top I made circular motions with the toothpicks to make the age rings and then once again used darker cocoa to accent some of the rings.
If I do say so myself, it came out super cute! We topped it with a special Tinkerbell figure. Perfect!
Tinkerbell Gift Ideas
Make your child birthday (or half birthday) extra special with one of these:
- Free Printable Birthday Hats
- Let everyone give the birthday child a card with our free Printable Birthday Cards
- Ready to plan an epic birthday party your child will remember for a lifetime —> take a peak at our 20+ Birthday Party Ideas. From super hero, pirates, monsters inc, tinkerbell, pets, and more we have ideas for games, DIY decorations, cake decorating, and more! Looking for a fun way to practice counting and writing numbers; your child will love these Free birthday cake printable playdough mats
- 20+ Ways for How to Make a Birthday Special
Birthday Party Themes
- Despicable Me Party
- Dog Birthday Party
- Doc McStuffin Party
- Farm Birthday Party
- Fish Birthday Party
- Frozen Birthday Party
- Monsters Inc Party
- Pirate Party
- Princess Party
- Star Wars Birthday Party
- Science Party
- Tangled Birthday Party
- Tinker Bell Birthday Party
Looking for more great content? We have over 1 million free printable worksheets conveniently arranged by subject or grade: super cute Pre k Worksheets, fun kindergarten worksheets, free 1st grade worksheets, handy 2nd grade worksheets, printable 3rd grade worksheets, and 4th grade worksheets
- Help kids learn their ABCs and work on letter recognition with these super cute A to Z Worksheet pages
- Over 2000 pages of free alphabet printables to find exactly what you are looking for!
- Huge pack of solar system worksheets
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Simple machines for kids projects, lesson plans, printables, and more!
- FREE Maps for kids including printable world map for kids, continent maps, and country maps too
- Handy Sight Words Printable list plus lots of sight word games, activities, and worksheets too!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- We also have reading list like this 1st grade reading books pdf to help you pick engaging books for kids!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- Make learning fun with these free cut and paste worksheets
- Plus don’t miss this outrageously fun Human Body Project
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Teach kids to tell time with this huge pack of printable time puzzles
Plus don’t miss these popular posts from our sister sites:
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Lots of cute, themed Free Kindergarten Worksheets
- Bingo Dauber Printables
- Printable Lowercase letter alphabet crafts
- Printable Uppercase alphabet Letter Crafts
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Letter Recognition Worksheets with do a do markers
- Lots of free ABC Printables for preschoolers
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Uppercase Letter Tracing with animal alphabet mats
- Free Color Worksheets
- Simple, free alphabet worksheets