This free printable Presidents Day for Kids spelling activity is such a fun way for kids to practice creating words they’ve learned! This Presidents Day Spelling Activity is adaptable to kids in Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade.
If you are looking for a simple, fun way to incorporate Presidents Day into your school day, here is a really fun, free printable activity.]
This is great for Kindergarten-6th grade students.
Presidents Day Spelling Activity
Help kids practice spelling in this hands on activity! Just print the pages, cut out the spelling tiles, and have kids try to come up with as many words as they can using the letter tiles.
Note: Older children will not need the spelling tile manipulatives.
Presidents Day Activities for Kids
- FREE Presidents Day Mini Unit
- Abraham Lincoln Craft for Kids
- Presidents Day Tricorn Hat Project
- Free Patriotic Preschool / K Worksheets
- George Washington Birthday Craft
- Presidents Day Spelling
- Abraham Lincoln Writing Project + Craft
- Free February Writing Prompts
- FREE Presidents Day Coloring Pages
- FREE Presidents of USA Coloring Sheets
Download Presidents Day Spelling Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!