Whether you are looking for a fun Bible craft for Sunday School lessons on Zechariah, an Olympic craft, or something else – kids will love this fun, easy to make lampstand craft.
Bible Crafts for Kids
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Prophet Ezekiel Pinwheel Craft (K-3rd)
- Daniel & the Lion’s Den Lion Pillow Craft (K-3rd)
- Shadrack, Mishak & Abednigo Fiery Furnace Craft
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall
- Old Testament Kings Review Activity (K-4th)
This simple lamp stand craft is ideal for K-4th graders who are learning about Zechariah. It represents one of the eight visions God gave Zechariah of things that were going to happen in the future.
Note: I printed stickers with Zechariah 9:9 which was the verse we’ve been working on to go on the lamp stands.
First you need to cut out the bottom of a Styrofoam cup.
Next, roll up 1/2 of a yellow piece of construction paper.
Zechariah Bible Craft
Insert the rolled construction paper in the upside down cup.
Stack up a piece of red, yellow, and orange tissue paper. Now roll up the bottom slightly and stick it in the yellow construction paper.