Whether you are looking for a fun Bible craft for Sunday School lessons on Zechariah, an Olympic craft, or something else – kids will love this fun, easy to make lampstand craft. This Zechariah the prophet craft is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders.
Zechariah the Prophet Craft
Are you learning about the Old Testament minor prophet Zechariah? This simple Zechariah the Prophet Craft is an easy Bible craft to help students remember about Zechariah. This Sunday school lesson craft is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. You only need a couple simple supplies you probably have on hand to make this lamp stand craft.
Zechariah craft ideas
This Zechariah craft represents one of the eight visions God gave Zechariah of things that were going to happen in the future. You will need the following supplies per person:
- white styrofoam cup
- yellow construction paper
- red, orange, and yellow tissue paper
Note: I printed stickers with Zechariah 9:9 which was the verse we’ve been working on to go on the lamp stands.
Zechariah bible craft
First you need to cut out the bottom of a Styrofoam cup. You can do this easily by carefully using your finger or scissors to puncture a hole in the cup. Then carefully cute or peel around the bottom and pull out the Styrofoam.
At this point I also had the children in my Sunday School class stick on the verse sticker to the upside down white Styrofoam cup.
Next, roll up 1/2 of a yellow piece of construction paper.
Zechariah Bible Craft
Insert the rolled construction paper in the upside down cup.
Stack up pieces of red, yellow, and orange tissue paper. Now roll up the bottom slightly and stick it in the yellow construction paper so it is sticking up over the top like a flame. There you have it, a fun lampstand craft for kids to make and remember the prophet Zechariah.
Learn the Books of the Bible
Here are several fun activities we’ve used to help the kids learn the books of the Bible. They are well suited to most kids in elementary school. You may also like or Books of the Bible Snack or the Books of the Bible bulletin board.
- Books of the Bible bookmark
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Free Printable Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable Game
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Lesson from Nahum
- Prophet Ezekiel Craft
- Daniel and the Lions Den Craft
- Shadrach meshach and abednego craft
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall Pipe Cleaner Glasses Craft
- Old Testament good and bad kings of the bible
- Joseph Coat of Many Color Craft
- Moses and the Red Sea Craft
- Jesus Ascension Craft
- Four Friends Bible Story
- See all our many Free Sunday School Lessons