This is the Bible craft we did alongside the story of Jesus Heals Man with Shriveled Hand from Matthew 10:12-13 in our Sunday School Lessons. It is a fun, simple to make craft for kids of all ages.
Old Testament Sunday School Lessons
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Prophet Ezekiel Pinwheel Craft (K-3rd)
- Daniel & the Lion’s Den Lion Pillow Craft (K-3rd)
- Shadrack, Mishak & Abednigo Fiery Furnace Craft
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant (coming soon)
- Zechariah Lampstand Craft (coming soon)
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall
- Old Testament Kings Review Activity (K-4th)
Jesus Heals Man with Shriveled Hand
This Jesus Heals Man with Shriveled Hand craft can have many uses, but we used in in our Sunday school class to go with our lesson on how Jesus healed a man’s shriveled hand in Matthew 10:12-13. This craft works well for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
Hand Craft for Kids
You will want to cut hands out of brightly colored construction paper.
I highly suggest cutting out the hands ahead of time as it is difficult for younger kids to cut out fingers carefully and can be frustrating for them. You can use a die cut machine, but I found it faster to just stack 5-7 sheets and cut them all out together.
Putting Hand Wreath Together
Kids then tap (or you could glue) hands to make a circle. We found that 7 was the perfect number and made a good size circle.
Kids then wrote by themselves or with help ideas of how they can use their hands to serve Jesus by helping others. Some of the ideas included:
- set the table
- do my best in school
- hold the door open for someone else
- hug my grandma
- rake neighbors leaves
- clapping praise during worship