If you are looking for a fun Jesus heals the blind man craft and games for your Bible Lesson from Matthew 20:29-34, you are going to love all these resources! This Jesus heals the blind man craft printable is such a fun way for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students to remember this Sunday School Lesson about Jesus’ miracles.
Jesus Heals the Blind Man Craft
We’ve been learning about the life of Jesus in our Sunday School this year. This week we talked about how Jesus healed the blind man from Matthew 20:29-34. This Jesus Heals Blind Man Craft is super simple and easy to make! Plus don’t miss the fun bible activities to help teach this lesson. These ideas are great for making the Bible come alive to preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Jesus heals the blind man craft printable
Jesus Heals Blind Man Activities
This is such a fun, simple Sunday school game to help introduce kids to the story of Jesus healing the blind man. Kids stand in a circle. Leader picks one child to stand in the middle and be a blind person who is blind folded.
In a circle, other kids move around until the blind person yells “be quiet” and the rest of the class stops moving and stands still.
Leaders tap another student on the should and the child says “here I am”. Now the blind person takes off the blind fold and need to guess who said “here I am”
Jesus Heals the Blind Man Activity
Each small group room got a small sack with various items to try to identify without using their eyes. They wore their craft sunglasses before doing this fun, hands on activity.
- sand paper – feel
- cotton ball – feel
- cinnamon – smell
- lime – smell
- raisins – taste
- chocolate chips – taste
Jesus heals the blind man Sunday school lesson
This is such a fun, simple-to-make craft for kids. All you need is a pipe cleaner per kid, a hole punch, and the following free printable to make these sunglasses craft for kids.
Jesus heals blind man craft
Just print template on cardstock; cut out. Hole punch in designated spot and feed 1/2 a pipe clear in each side and twist.
Bend back to fit around ears and there you have a super cute craft kids are going to love!
Learn the Books of the Bible
Here are several fun activities we’ve used to help the kids learn the books of the Bible. They are well suited to most kids in elementary school. You may also like or Books of the Bible Snack or the Books of the Bible bulletin board.
- Books of the Bible bookmark
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Free Printable Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable Game
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Free Printable Scripture Cards pdf
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 Craft
- Lost Sheep Craft
- See all our many Free Sunday School Lessons
Lessons about Jesus
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt (Luke 2)
- Jesus in the Temple as a Boy
- Jesus’ Baptism
- Jesus is Tempted
- 12 Disciples
- Jesus Drives out Evil Spirits into pigs
- Jesus and Nicodemus: Measuring God’s Love
- Jesus Rejected in Nazareth: Wordless Book Cross Craft
- Jesus is Greater than John: Jesus Sandals Craft
- Jesus Heals Officials Son from Capernaum
- Easter BINGO
- Jesus Ascends Crafts for Kids
- Easter Resurrection Garden
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families
Jesus Heals Blind Man Glasses
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share, please share a link to this page for others to grabtheir own copy. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!