As we trek through the Bible with our Sunday school lessons next up was Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph. As part of this we did a joseph coat of many colors craft and These are perfect for preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
God Keeps His Promises
As we learned about how God keeps His promises with Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph from Genesis , we made a fun joseph coat craft, a cute jacob’s ladder craft, and ideas for talking about Jacogb taking Essau’s birth right and Israel changing his name. These Bible crafts are perfect to use with your Sunday School lesson with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students.
Jacob’s ladder craft
We made this super cute Jacob’s Ladder craft. How to do a jacob’s ladder is by pasting popsicle sticks to a piece of paper and write “God keeps His promises! Genesis 28:10-22” on the ladder. We used white mini muffin tin liners to make angels going up and down the ladders.
Jacob takes Esau’s Birthright
We talked about the blessing of Isaac and how jacob takes esau’s birthright. To help kids remember the jacob and esau bible story we made The kids made a clay bowl to help them remember the bowl of soup that Jacob made Esau to get his birthright.
We used this amazing self drying clay – it has the best texture, is individually wrapped in convenient packets, and is super fun and easy to work with.
Jacob’s Name Changed to Israel
After we told the Jacob Bible story We made name posters. Kids drew something on their poster to help them remember something that was important to them.
Joseph’s Coat Craft
There are so many options and joseph coat of many colors craft ideas. We decided to keep it simple to make it easy for all the kids. Plus using the printable along with squares of colored constrution paper to glue was CHEAP =)
Joseph coat of many colors craft
The kids made a simple, but fun joseph and the coat of many colors craft by gluing colored square all over the coat. Even as kids get old they tend to remember the Joseph crafts they did in Sunday school. This josephs coat of many colors craft is a great way to make the BIble story fun and memorable!
Learn the Books of the Bible
Here are several fun activities we’ve used to help the kids learn the books of the Bible. They are well suited to most kids in elementary school. You may also like or Books of the Bible Snack or the Books of the Bible bulletin board.
- Books of the Bible bookmark
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Free Printable Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable Game
- Lampstand Zechariah the Prophet Craft
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Lesson from Nahum
- Prophet Ezekiel Craft
- Daniel and the Lions Den Craft
- Shadrach meshach and abednego craft
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall Pipe Cleaner Glasses Craft
- Old Testament good and bad kings of the bible
- Joseph Coat of Many Color Craft
- Moses and the Red Sea Craft
- Jesus Ascension Craft
- Four Friends Bible Story
- See all our many Free Sunday School Lessons
Leave a Reply