February is Dental Health month with National Tooth Fairy Day celebrated on the 28th February as well. This Tooth Fairy Printable Pack is aimed at kids in kindergarten and preschool and will encourage them to learn more about dental health as well as some tooth fairy fun.
Themed Worksheets for Kids
- Spring Worksheets for Kids
- Fish Worksheets for Kids
- Mouse Paint Worksheets for Kids
- Pinkalicious Worksheets for Kids
- Curious George Worksheets for Kids
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets for Kids
- Princess Worksheets for Kids
- Super Hero Worksheets for Kids
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets for Kids
Tooth Fairy Printable Pack
This 64-pages of Tooth Fairy Printable Pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a tooth fairy theme. The activities in this fun printable pack include:
Included in this printable pack there is a tooth packet for kids to make. When they lose a tooth, they can place their tooth in their packet and under their pillow along with a copy of the Tooth Fairy Receipt for the tooth fairy to fill out.
Tooth Fairy Math Activities
There are many activities in this printable pack that focus on building math skills. Use the hands on clip and count cards that range from one to eight, counting puzzles that are great for skip counting practice and simple and addition cards as well. Or practice math with these fun graphing activity. Instead of containing numbers, the dice in this printable pack contains pictures related to dental health and the tooth fairy. Children will enjoy helping make the dice, then rolling it and graphing their rolls. There is also a fun I Spy activity, where children find and count the dental health themed pictures and record the number they counted.
Tooth Fairy Literacy Activities
In this Tooth Fairy printable pack, kids will enjoy matching the dental themed alphabet cards and tracing the names of the dental related words. There are also syllable cards and beginning letter sound cards for children to enjoy.
Other activities include:
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- Coloring / Decorating Pages – Colour or decorate the musical instrument.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards, using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Download Tooth Fairy Printable Pack
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.