Did you know February is Dental Health month? Celebrate National Tooth Fairy Day on February 28th with these tooth fairy worksheet. This HUGE pack of s Tooth Fairy Printables includes a variety of pages to work on math and liteacy skills with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. These themed free worksheets will encourage children to learn more about dental health as well as some tooth fairy fun with a Tooth fairy letter templatewith receipt too. . Simply download pdf file with free tooth fairy printables and you are ready to print!
Tooth fairy Printables
This pack with 64-pages of tooth fairy printables includes tooth fairy worksheets for practicing a variet of math and litearc skills with a fun teeth, tooth brush, floss, pretty tooth fairy, tooth paste, and more themed clipart. Toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students will use these preschool worksheets to practice alphabet letters, learn dental health month vocabulary, work on counting, skip count, play i spy, practice addition, complete cut and paste worksheets for what comes next, practice colors, use the pretty tooth themed ruled lined paper, and more. Also included in this pack are tooth fairy letter template and receipt for the tooth fairy to leave for your child when they loose a tooth. These tooth fairy note printable are handy when your chid looses a tooth last minute, right before bed!
Free tooth fairy printables
Tooth Fairy Activities
There are many activities in this printable pack that focus on building math skills. Use the hands on clip and count cards that range from one to eight, counting puzzles that are great for skip counting practice and simple and addition cards as well. Or practice math with these fun graphing activity. Instead of containing numbers, the dice in this printable pack contains pictures related to dental health and the tooth fairy. Children will enjoy helping make the dice, then rolling it and graphing their rolls. There is also a fun I Spy activity, where children find and count the dental health themed pictures and record the number they counted.
Tooth Fairy Printable Pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a tooth fairy theme. The activities in this fun printable pack include:
Included in this printable pack there is a tooth packet for kids to make. When they lose a tooth, they can place their tooth in their packet and under their pillow along with a copy of the Tooth Fairy Receipt for the tooth fairy to fill out.
In this Tooth Fairy printable pack, kids will enjoy matching the dental themed alphabet cards and tracing the names of the dental related words. There are also syllable cards and beginning letter sound cards for children to enjoy.
Tooth fairy letter template
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- Coloring / Decorating Pages – Colour or decorate the musical instrument.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards, using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Dental Printables for Kids
If you are looking for more fun teeth themed activities for dental health month in February or any other time you want to sneak in some tooth fairy activities, check out these resources:
- Dental Health Letter Tracing
- Tooth Fairy Letter and Notes Printables
- Free printable Teeth Brushing Chart
- Teeth Tracing Numbers & Counting Mats
- D is for Dentist printable pack for learning the letter d
- FUN Dental Health Month Crafts for February
- Tooth Fairy Worksheets for Kids
- Dental Printables – My Teeth Reader (color, read, and learn)
- Monster Teeth Counting Playdough Mats – Dental Activity
- Dental Health Coloring Pages – taking care of your teeth and design your own tooth character
- Lots of fun ideas in this Dentist Preschool Theme
- Sliding Brushing Teeth Visual Sequence Dental Printables
- Playdough Flossing Activity – Dental Health Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun and easy to make Tooth Craft with free printable tooth and toothbrush template
Download Tooth Fairy Printable Pack
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.