A fun free printable math game that will help your Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade students practice addition using a file folder game.
Other FREE Addition Activities for Kids
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Fall Sticker Addition Math Worksheets
- Dinosaur Ten Frame Addition
- Candy Corn Addition Puzzles
- Gumball Addition Worksheets
- Spring Addition Puzzles
- Math Mysteries with Addition & Subtraction
- Gingerbread Addition Game
- Printable Addition Mini Book
- Clever Deck of Cards Addition Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- Addition & Subtraction withing 5 Game
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Ladybug Addition Game
Doggy Addition Game
Here’s a fun way to help 1st graders (and some Kindergarten & 2nd graders) practice addition with a fun math games! File folder math games are great to keep kids engaged and learning while you are working with other kids, as enrichment, and for summers to help maintain skills!
Doggy Addition Game Instructions
To make the file folder game. Print on cardstock & laminate. Attach the dogs on the inside of the folder and attach an adhesive magnet to each. Cut out dog accessories and attach adhesive magnet.
NOTE: I like to color code mine by grade for ease of use
Download FREE Doggy Addition Game
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!