Make addition practice fun for kindergarten and grade 1 students with this super cute, free printable Addition Games with a fun dog theme! Simply print pdf file with the printable addition game and easily assemble into a math file folder game. Now children can solve the equations and math the doggies to the food, collar, bones, or playful balls.
Sneak in some fun practicing adding numbers with this free addition game for kindergartners and grade 1 students. The super cute dog theme math game is sure to grab your children’s attention and keep them engaged while practicing 1st grade math! Plus since it is a free file folder game for 1st graders, you can practice over and over again!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this addition practice for 1st grade! Use this math game addition for extra practice, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Printable Addition Game
Free Addition Game
File folder math games are great to keep kids engaged and learning while you are working with other kids, as enrichment, and for summers to help maintain skills!
To make the file folder game, print the pages in color on cardstock & laminate for added durability. Attach the dogs on the inside of a Manilla folder with glue, tape, or glue dot. Next, attach an adhesive magnet or velcro dot to each of the dogs. Finally, carefully use scissors to cut out dog accessories and attach the other end of the adhesive magnet or velcor to the back side of the tennis ball, dog tag, food dish, or dog bone. You are ready to play!
NOTE: I like to color code by file folder games to make it easy to find what grade the activity is best suited for.
Now when your student is ready for some addition practice they will solve the addition math equations on the dog and figure out the sum. Then they will find the dog accessory with the number they got as an answer and attach it to the dog.
This is such a fun addition activity for 1st grade kids to practice addition to achieve math fluency.
1st grade math
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- 100 Epic Addition Activities
- Watermelon Addition Within 10 activity
- Printable Number Bonds Games
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet – Addition Practice
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Free Printable Pumpkin Sum Game
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
FREE Doggy Addition Game
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!