Are your kids fans of the super cute and always friendly and inquisitive monkey Curious George? We love watching the PBS cartoons that have brought the classic Curious George Books by H.A. Rey and Margaret Rey to life. Instead of being a naughty monkey, the tv show uses his curiosity to introduce kids to math and science principles! But he is funny and helpful your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten and first grade student wont even realize they are learning! I made these Curious George Worksheets to continue learning with a fun monkey theme! Simply download the pdf file with the Curious George printables and you are ready to practice math, literacy, and so much more!
Curious George Worksheets
Of all the shows my children watched as toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students – this was one of my favorites! I love how the cartoon version includes concepts to teach kids math and science! Truly an educational preschool television show! HINT: If you get the new books they include a math activity or science experiment at the back! These free printable curious george worksheets take the activity a little farther by letting your kids practice alphabet letters, tracing, counting and more with their favorite friendly monkey!
Plus, George is so friendly, funny, and cute. He has such a sweet face and is always well intentioned. My son always liked the doorman’s dog Hundley who was responsible and orderly – I guess it figures since he is a first born. My daughter always liked Allie who was full of spunk and good ideas. As a mom, I can’t help but think I could learn something from the man with the yellow hat who was always so patient and encouraging – even when things didn’t work out the way he planned.
Curious George Printables
Curious George Free Printables
You will need to have crayon / markers / colored pencil / gel pens / dry erase markers, scissors, glue, and optionally playdough to complete these curious george printable. Kids will have fun strengthening hand muscles while practicing letters, math, and early literacy skills with these FREE Curious George Worksheets.
Free printable worksheets for kindergarten
There are a wide variety of printables included in this pack of curious george activity sheets including:
- Cut & Paste Yellow Hats according to the correct identifying words (on, under, above, beside)
- Find all the M’s (circle or use bingo marker)
- Curious George Roll & Graph (includes graph & die)
- Which one is different?
- Curious George colors, letter recognition & tracing words
- Cut & Paste: which one is an animal/person
- Tracer pages (pre-writing skills)
- Letter C & G Play dough Mat or glue to make texture page
Looking for more free preschool worksheets to help students practice a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- Ancient Egypt
- Apple Worksheets for Preschoolers
- B is for Bear
- Backyard Critters
- Construction Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Dinosaur MEGA Pack
- Farm Animals
- Hungry Caterpillar
Curious George Activity Sheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!