This is such a cute, simple flower craft for kids using beads. This craft is great for Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st-4th grade kids.
Fine Motor Bead Flower Craft for Kids
Here is a fun flower craft that will help your toddler and preschool with their fine motor skills at the same time. Plus you only need a couple things that many of us will have already in our craft bins!
Have your child put the beads on 2 pipe cleaners – any pattern they want.
HINT: Leave 1” blank on each side.
Beautiful Fine Motor Bead Flower Craft for Kids
Now stick the 1” ends of the pipe cleaner into the other pipe cleaner, under the beads. This will make one big circle of beads.
Now fold the pipe cleaner to make two rows. Cut your rubber band in half and tie the middle of the pipe cleaner.
Now pull the remaining sides in and tie them to the center using the rubber band in the middle.
Double not the rubber band and cut off any extra.
HINT: You can bring them together in thirds for a 6 petal flower or just as they are for a 4 petal flower.
Now use a 3rd pipe cleaner, ideally green to make the stem. Wrap the pipe cleaner around the enter and then down making one leaf along the way. You can add a 2nd leaf by cutting part of another green pipe cleaner if you like.
We held white paper behind the flower so you could see how pretty it turned out. It really came out beautifully. My toddler, preschooler and Kindergartner could do everything except the rubber band, making a flower part. My 2nd grader made it easily and still found it to be a fun activity.
This would be a great mother’s day craft for kids!
Crafts Ideas for Kids
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- 100 Amazing Zoo Animal Crafts
- These tin foil art projects are fun-to-make and so pretty!
- Folded Paper Elephant Craft Bookmark
- Painted Flower Craft Preschool
- Creative Pipe Cleaner Crafts kids will want to make
- Stunning Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
- Bubble Wrap Painting Rain Craft
- Outrageously Cute Googly Eye Crafts
- Tissue Paper Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- Star Wars Crafts that are from a galaxy far, far away
- Super cute Thing 1 and Thing 2 Craft
- Must-try Popsicle Stick Crafts
- Over 100 Fun Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super fun Spin Art Flower Craft for Kids
- This Monet art project for kids is a fun way to introduce famous artists for kids with a stunning project!
- Lovely Coffee Filter Crafts for kids
- Check out these toilet paper roll crafts
- Try these paper plate crafts for all occasions
- Clever Fall Crafts for Kids
- Silly Monster Crafts for kids of all ages
- Cute Handprint Alphabet Crafts from A to Z
- Letter Crafts sorted A-Z
- Learn your letters with these free printable alphabet crafts