This Christmas Tree Crayon Melting is such a fun, clever Christmas craft for kids of all ages. It is such a unique melted crayon project that uses the oven and it perfect for using up broken crayons.
Christmas Posts You Don’t want to Miss!
- FREE Polar Express Worksheets (Toddler – 2nd Grade)
- Ultimate Guide to Disney World from a Mom that’s been there done that
- 20 Ways to Make Birthdays Special
- DIY Microwave Puffy Paint
- FREE Christmas Around the World ebook & projects
- 31 FUN Christmas Ideas for Families
- Family Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Top 6 Christmas Books for Kids
- DIY Gumdrop Wreath
- Christmas Presents Themed Bath for Kids
- Grow a Candy Cane Activity with free printable
- Snowman Keepsake Handprint Ball Ornament
Christmas Tree Crayon Melting
We LOVE melting crayons to make art at our house! So we took crayons (pieces really) and chopped them up.
What is your favorite thing you’ve made with crayons?