Celebrate Canada Day on July 1 with these fun kids activities.
Canada Day Kids Activities
Canada day is right around the corner. How are you celebrating this year? You’ll love celebrating with these Canada Day Kids Activities.
Canada Day is a huge celebration with fun festivals and fireworks, and a national celebration of independence. Create something fun and traditional to celebrate with your kids and family right at home, plus learn some history about Canada too! These recipes and activities are fun for the whole family!
1. Believe it or not there are some fun secret science behind these Cool Tricks with Canadian Money. Steam Powered Family
2. Create your very own Canada Day Sensory Bin for the littles to inspiring their learning process. Play & Learn Everyday
3. This simple recipe for Canada Slime is one your kids will truly enjoy! Steam Powered Family
4. All of your celebrations will be in full swing once these Canada Day Noisemakers are made. Preschool Toolkit
5. Check out this Canada Day Bento Box that will make lunchtime fun! Castleview Academy
6. These Canada Day Rocks are easy and super fun to make in seriously no time! Happy Hooligans
7. A celebration is not complete without a Fireworks Template Craft for the perfect independence day celebration! The Best Ideas for Kids
8. Your kids will love creating Canada Coasters you can use again and again! Play & Learn Everyday
Canada Day Food Ideas
- These Canada Day Fruit Kabobs are so easy to make the kids can help! Frugal Mom Eh
- Who wouldn’t love a yummy Canada Day Sundae Bar to celebrate with! Moms and Munchkins
- These Canada Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels won’t last long around a crowd. Little Miss Kate & Co
- Indulge in this No Bake Cherry Cheesecake that is an amazing celebratory dessert. Love Create Celebrate
- This Pure Maple Fudge is sweet and completely mouthwatering! My Evil Twin’s Kitchen
- Maple Creme Cookies are perfect for celebrating Canada Day! Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
- Go above and beyond in celebration with a Canada Day Cake that is red and white cake mix. The Kitchen Magpie
- Quick, easy, and ooey gooey deliciousness are these Red & White Rice Krispies with buttercream filling. A Taste of Madness