Kids will have fun making this super cuteCain and Abel Bible Sheep Craft for a Sunday School Lessons for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
Cain and Abel brought offerings to God. We can offer our very best to God and give glory to Him with our lives. God can use what we are good at and the things that we have to show others how great He is! We can honor Him with our lives.
Cain and Abel Bible Sheep Craft
This Cain and Abel Bible Sheep Craft is fun and easy to make and makes a perfect Bible Craft for a Sunday School Lesson about Adam & Eve’s children.
Kids use white acrylic fingerprint to make body of a sheep. We had baby wipes handy to clean off their finger. Allow to dry (it shouldn’t take more than a 5-10 minutes)
Attach black construction paper face and feet. Add googly eyes for face.
Him. Take sins off and rip in half and throw out. Jesus paid for our sin so we wouldn’t have to.
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Learn Books of the Bible with Hopscotch game
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000
- Lost Sheep Craft
- See all of our free Sunday School Lessons!