Kids will have fun making this super cuteCain and Abel Bible Sheep Craft for a Sunday School Lessons for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
Cain and Abel brought offerings to God. We can offer our very best to God and give glory to Him with our lives. God can use what we are good at and the things that we have to show others how great He is! We can honor Him with our lives.
Cain and Abel Bible Sheep Craft
This Cain and Abel Bible Sheep Craft is fun and easy to make and makes a perfect Bible Craft for a Sunday School Lesson about Adam & Eve’s children.
Kids use white acrylic fingerprint to make body of a sheep. We had baby wipes handy to clean off their finger. Allow to dry (it shouldn’t take more than a 5-10 minutes)
Him. Take sins off and rip in half and throw out. Jesus paid for our sin so we wouldn’t have to.
Sunday School Lessons
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Prophet Ezekiel Pinwheel Craft (K-3rd)
- Daniel & the Lion’s Den Lion Pillow Craft (K-3rd)
- Shadrack, Mishak & Abednigo Fiery Furnace Craft
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant
- Zechariah Lampstand Craft
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall
- Old Testament Kings Review Activity (K-4th)