Kids will have fun making this super cute Cain and Abel craft for a Sunday School Lesson on the story of Cain and Abel in the Bible from Genesis 4:1–16. This super cute Old Testament Bible Craft for Kids is perfect cain and abel craft ideas toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. Print the pdf file with free printable to make your Cain and Abel Sunday school craft and you are ready to make this cute sheep craft with paint and construction paper.
Cain and Abel craft
As we teach our Sunday School lessons, we like to incorporate activities and Sunday School crafts to make the material engaging and memorable for the children. So we made sure to add a Cain and abel craft to our Sunday school lesson on sons of Adam and Eve. Able and Cain brought offerings to God. We can offer our very best to God and give glory to Him with our lives. God can use what we are good at and the things that we have to show others how great He is! We can honor Him with our lives. This super cute and easy Cain and Abel crafts is a great way to help kids remember this Bible story.
This is a fun sheep crafts for sunday school with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Cain and Abel craft printable
Cain and abel craft ideas
You will also need the following supplies to make this cain and abel craft ideas:
- white acrylic paint
- black construction paper
- glue stick
- 2 googly eyes per person (we like the self-sticking ones that are like stickers)
- baby wipes to clean paint off of fingers
- cardstock or construction paper for background (see free template at bottom of post)
Cain and abel crafts for sunday school
This Cain and Abel Bible Sheep Craft is fun and easy to make and makes a perfect Bible Craft for a Sunday School Lesson about Adam & Eve’s children.
Cain and Abel crafts
Kids use white acrylic fingerprint to make body of a sheep. We had baby wipes handy to clean off their finger. Allow to dry (it shouldn’t take more than a 5-10 minutes)
Attach black construction paper face and feet. Add googly eyes for face.
Cain and Abel activities
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable
- Parable of the Lost Sheep Craft
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Learn Books of the Bible with Hopscotch game
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000
- Lost Sheep Craft
- See all of our free Sunday School Lessons!
Cain and abel sunday school craft
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share, please share a link to this page for others to grab their own copy. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> ain and Abel Sheep Craft <<
You are a blessing in my family. God continue blessing you. ??
I have just landed on this material when I am starting to teach Sunday School and I did not know where to start from.What I have seen is amazing.God bless you Beth. I believe this is the beginning of a wonderful interaction.You are God sent.