Great Bible verse review game for families or Sunday School classes that work with any verse.
Tower Stack Bible Verse Review Game
This is a very simple and inexpensive bible verse review game. It works for children 1st-4th grade. In our 2nd grade class of 50 kids we divided them into 8 groups of about 5 each. You’ll want to keep the groups to no more than 7-8 kids per group to allow all the kids to participate.
- You’ll need cups, about 8-10 cups per group. We used sturdy Target “Solo” cups that we reuse.
- Print 2-3 words from the verse on each label.
- Affix labels to cups. (note every other label should be “upside down” so they look correct when stacking.
- Have the kids stack the cups to put the verse in order.
Note: By printing labels the words are not only neater/easier to read and convenient to do with a large group, but it also makes it easier to reuse the cups. Just carefully peel off the label or put a new label on top of the old label.
The kids thought this was a really fun activity and was a great way to practice their memory verse. The activity takes about 10 minutes.
The verse we used for this activity as pictured above is:
Psalm 51:10, “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
Sunday School Lessons
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Prophet Ezekiel Pinwheel Craft (K-3rd)
- Daniel & the Lion’s Den Lion Pillow Craft (K-3rd)
- Shadrack, Mishak & Abednigo Fiery Furnace Craft
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant
- Zechariah Lampstand Craft
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall
- Old Testament Kings Review Activity (K-4th)
Leave a Reply