Gummy Worm Activity
Get ready for lots of fun, clever gummy worm activities and gummy worm game ideas that will live your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students giggling! So if you are looking for things to do with gummy worms – grab a bag of your favorite sweet or sour gummy candy and get ready to try these fun kids activities using gummy worms.
Gummy Worm Day
For all those with a sweet tooth, you will love knowing that July 15th is National Gummy Day in the United States! Not sure how that came to be, but I’m not gonna ask questions. I say, “Let’s celebrate!”
These delicious creepy crawlies were introduced by the Trolli company in 1981; apparently the company named them “Squiggles” and were marketed as a unique candy with shock factor; they aren’t as “cute” as gummy bears are they?!
Nonetheless, my kids love them… and I am going to take a wild guess and say yours do, too! Enjoy this collection of gummy worm ideas to do any day of the year!
Gummy Worm Games
From gummy worm science experiments to gummy worm math activities to gummy worm sensory play… enjoy a gummy worm game in a whole new way!
- M is for Mitosis – Suzy Homeschooler
- Gummy Worm Chromosomes – Serious Eats
- The Incredible Growing Gummy Worm – Gift of Curiosity
- Gummy Bear Slime Recipe – 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Gummy worm game
- Gummy Fossil Experiment – Teach Beside Me
- Gummy Worm Invitation to Play – Teach Preschool
- Gummy Worm Graphing – Preschool Daze
Candy Worm Game
- Gummy Worm Silly Putty – Rachel Teodoro
- Dancing Worms Experiment – Living Life & Learning
- W is for Worms – News with Naylors
Games using gummy worms?! I’m in!! Try these fun Minute to Win type games using gummy worms!
- Slurpin’ Worms Game – Get Your Game On
- Gummy Worm Discipleship – Creative Youth Ideas
Gummy Worm Recipes
I’m not sure who would pass up a lone gummy worm to snack on, but topping a cupcake with gummy worms, adding them into popsicles, and/or learning how to make your own takes gummy worm snackin’ to a whole new level!
- Colorful Gummy Bear Popsicles – 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Gummy Worm Jello Cups – Lil’ Luna
- Gummy Worm Ice Cube Drink – A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Gummy Worm Punch – Bitz and Giggles
- Dirt Pudding Cups – Oh Nuts!
- Dirt Cupcakes – Midget Mamma
- Mud Pie Recipe – B-Inspired MamaVegan Gummy Worms – Forks & Beans
We love celebrating fun holidays and fun days throughout the year! We have lots more special days throughout the year with activities to inspire you to create memories with your kids:
- Did you know there is a national Dice Day on December 4th? Try these dice games for kids
- Try these candy cane activities for National Candy Cane Day on December 26th
- After Christmas comes Three Kings Day for Kids on January 6th
- Celebrate Penguin Day on January 20th with these penguin crafts and activities
- Fun crafts and activities to celebrate Chinese New Year for Kids
- Carnival Crafts and Activities for National Carnival Day February 26
- These moon activities for kids will take you out of this world for National Moon Day on July 20th
- National Honey Bee Day is August 17th, celebrate with these bee activities for kids
- Learn about author Roald Dahl on September 13th with these roald dahl craft ideas
- Enjoy National Chocolate Day in Octoboer with these chocolate activities
- Become a super hero on Batman Day this September 15th with batman crafts and activities
- August 3rd is Watermelon Day, celebrate with these watermelon activities
- Sweeten your next July 15th with these gummy worm games for Gummy Worm Day
- Happy Birthday Donald Duck! Join in on the celebration this June 9th with these Donald Duck Day activities
- Head down to Seasame Street for these sesame street crafts for Sesame Street Day on November 10th
- Eat up on October 4th and celebrate Taco Day with these taco crafts
- Kids will love celebrating the largest living land mammal with these elephant activities to celebrate World Elephant Day on August 12th
- Mark your calendar for one of two donut days on June 7th and try these fun donut activities
- Celebrate Eric Carle’s birthday March 2nd with these hungry caterpillar crafts
- We celebrate Dr. Seuss day on his birthday on March 2nd with these fun dr seuss activities
- The 2nd week of mark is Bubble week! Join in on the fun with these bubble activities
- Let’s hear it for National Popcorn Day on January 19th with these poporn crafts
- Stay in your pjs for the Festival of Sleep Day on January 3rd and try one of these pajama day activities
- Grab some candy and try one of these activities for National Candy Day on November 4th.
- Make one of these mad hatter hat ideas to celebrate Mad Hatter Day on Octoboer 6th
- Show your patriotism by celebrating Flag Day on June 14th with one of these flag day activities
- Kids will go nuts over these jelly bean crafts for National Jelly Bean Day on April 22nd.
- Teach kids about our amazing planet on Earth Day this April 22nd with these Earth Day crafts
- Learn about frogs on Save the Frogs Day this April 30th with these frog activities
- May the 4th be with you on Star Wars Day! Try one of these star wars crafts today
- Celebrate Dental Health Month in February with these clever dental crafts
Leave a Reply