Help kids learn the names of the 12 disciples in a fun, hands on Bible Game. This activity is perfect for at home or as part of Sunday School Lessons for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students.
Help kids practice and learn the names of the 12 apostles with this free printable, easy to play memory game.
12 Disciples Memory Game
To learn the name of the 12 Disciples I learned a version of the following song as a child. For me, that stuck.
But I know not all kids like to sing. So when I was preparing our next Sunday School Lessons I decided to prepare a 12 disciples game for kids to learn the names of the 12 Disciples: Simon Peter, Andrew, James, his brother John, Philip, Thomas, Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, Thaddeus, Simon, Judas, and Bartholomew.
- Print the 4 pages in color on cardstock and cut apart (You may also want to laminate them for durability)
- Make 4 rows of 6 cards in each (2 cards of each of the disciples)
- On your turn turn over two cards. If they match, you keep them and go again. If not turn them back over and it is the next persons turn.
- I suggest having the kids say the name of the disciples out loud as they turn them over so they can learn most effectively!
More Bible Printables
- Books of the Bible Scramble
- Army of Spoons
- Psalm 23 BINGO
- ABC Family Verse Cards
- FREE Prayer Book for Kids
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families
Download 12 Disciples Memory Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Bellflower Blue Studios
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!