Keep track of your stroller at Disney WorldOne of the best ways to make sure you can always find your stroller [and that no one else takes yours by mistake] is to attach a label to your stroller. I stick a label in a page protector and attach it to the stroller with tape or cable ties.
These labels work on rented strollers too. Although I don’t recommend renting a stroller if you are at Disney for more than a two days. At $15 a day you could buy a brand new Graco LiteRider for $60 on Amazon. So for the cost of renting a stroller you could buy one if you are there for 4 days. You can even have Amazon ship it directly to your hotel!
FREE Disney Stroller LabelsHere are 13 FREE themed Disney Stroller Labels you can choose from. Pick the one that matches your families Disney favorite characters the best.
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Clipart Credits: (All Clipart purchased and used with permission)
Karolis Digital: Disney Princess, Tangled, Aladdin, Beauty & the Beast
Graphics by JW Illustrations at MyGrafico: Arcade Crazy
The Digital Bake Shop at Mygrafico: Neverland Friends
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World from a Mom that’s been there done that
- FREE Disney Inspired Meal Planner
- The Perfect Age to Disney
- Disney World Dinning Reviews
- 20+ Disney World Tips and Tricks for Families
- University Monsters Worksheets for Ages 2-8 years old
- Your Favorite Princess Worksheets for Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st & 2nd Graders