Kids will have fun recreating fireworks they’ve seen this summer with these fun, creative, and unique firework crafts for kids.
Kids have a natural interest in fireworks. Whether it is the large booms, the bright colorful lights that leave you squinting, or how massive they appear covering the night sky. Whatever the reason, kids are fascinated by summer fireworks! These super cute firework crafts for kids are perfect to help kids start to explore fireworks before they start or to help kids relive the beauty of the firework displays they saw.
- Ribbon Fireworks – this clever firework art project allows kids to create the beautiful spread and fall of fireworks in such a unique project using ribbons. This one is great for kids of all ages!
- Straw & Pipe cleaner Fireworks – Kids will love creating stunning fireworks with this unique painting fireworks activity for kids.
- Blow Art Fireworks – the fun, hands on method for creating these firework craft is sure to be a hit with your kids.
- Dandelion Fireworks – painting with flowers is such a fun way to get a beautiful firework art project
- Glitter & Glue Fireworks– these easy-to-make glitter fireworks are such a fun use of glitter glue!
- Salt Fireworks – these fireworks are stunning and created with such a fun pop-of-the-page look your kids will be so proud of.
- Fork Fireworks – kids will have fun making beautiful fireworks paintings using forks!
- Straw Fireworks – the unique method of painting these fireworks is as fun to make as it is beautiful in the finished product
- Q-tip Fireworks – such a unique and creative firework craft idea that kids will love making
- Fidget Spinner Fireworks – kids will get such a big kick out of making fireworks art using their favorite fidget spinner!
4th of July Crafts for Kids
- Wet Chalk Fireworks – how beautiful is the depth of colors in these wet chalk fireworks project?1
- Dish Brush Fireworks – another super clever and unique method for painting fireworks
- Handprint Fireworks – fireworks around hand art project
- Hand Art Fireworks – fireworks on the hand craft for kids
- TP Fireworks – if you have leftover toilet paper rolls around your house, recycle them to make this beautiful art project perfect for the 4th of July.
Fourth of July Crafts
- Shaving Cream Fireworks – I love the technique for making these stunning shaving cream fireworks
- Cupcake Liner Fireworks – this no-mess fourth of july craft is sure to be a favorite of preschool moms!
- Pipe Cleaner Fireworks – yet another creative method for creative firework art projects
- Sizzling Fireworks Craft – create beautiful fourth of july crafts by mixing science and art in this STEM fireworks project
- Melted Crayon Fireworks – although melted crayon projects are no longer all the rage – they are a great way to use up leftover crayon pieces while creating beautiful works of art.
- No Mess Tape Firework Craft – this simple fireworks craft is perfect for toddlers
- Patriotic Roller Coaster Art – Fun 3D project kids will have fun making with paper
- Salad Spinner Fireworks – this project turns out different every single time!
- Spinning Top Fireworks Painting – or make a unique fireworks craft with a spinning top instead
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks – this brand new project combines a couple different simple supplies to make stunning fireworks that have beautiful dimension!