Come get inspired to build a snowman with creative snowman pictures. Every child should build a snowman every year – it’s the ultimate Winter Kids Activity.
Chances are, wherever you live, you’ve had some good snow by now. If not, just pin this for reference later!
Creative Ways to Build a Snowman
Build a Pirate Snowman
Sure you could build a traditional snowman, but why do that when you can add a hat, eye patch, gold coin buttons, and a treasure chest to make a Pirate Snowman.
Build a Snowman Bunny
Now that we are being a little more creative with our snow formations, why not build a snowman bunny (or whatever other animal you like!)
Spray Paint your Snowman
If you do decide to build a traditional snowman, why not add some color. Just fill a squirt bottle with water and a drop or two of food coloring and your toddler or preschooler (who am I kidding Dad) can spray paint the snowman or the snow!
Build a Summertime Snowman
And now for my favorite way to build a snowman! When you are in the middle of winter and wishing for some warm sunshine you can build a snowman like our summertime snowman and pretend you are in a different season. But maybe, just maybe you won’t need to be once you have this quite guy to look at!
How does you family like to build a snowman?
More Great Posts You Won’t Want to Miss!
- 100 Winter Crafts, Activities, and Snacks from your favorite kid bloggers
- S is for Snowman – 12+ creative Snowman crafts and kids activities
- 20 Ways to Make Birthdays Extra Special
- FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats
- 24 Tips for Flying with Children
- FREE Ultimate Guild to Planning a Disney World Vacation from a Mom that’s been there done that!
- Toddler Time Color Mixing
- Reading the Easy Way – 12 week sight word reading program for Preschoolers
- Disney Inspired Meal Planners (Freebie!)
- Chocolate Play dough – simple to make, perfect for Valentine’s Day