Get ready to watch kids show what they’ve learned! In this fun Thanksgiving edition of Create a Word, kids will try to create as many words as they can. This is a simple, free printable activity for K-6th grade.
This is such a fun way to practice spelling and vocabulary in a free printable, Thanksgiving themed activity.
This activity is great for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade,and 4th grade students.
Thanksgiving Spelling Activity
- Print the first page and cut out spelling tiles to use to make words.
- Print out second page to write down all the words you can come up with using the letters in Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Hands on Pilgrim Unit for Kids
- Packing Peanut Turkey Craft for Kids
- 10 Simple Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Alphabet Turkey File Folder Game
- Easy Turkey Snack for Kids
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
- 35 Turkey Crafts & Kids Activities
- Thanksgiving Play for Families (free printable)
Download Thanksgiving Spelling Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!