Preschool kids will love practicing spring math with these free printable spring counting cards and puzzles.
With spring around the corner, why not bring spring math into your learning with some cute preschool activities. We love spring here because it signals the end of our long winter. With spring comes lots of rain so have fun counting with your preschooler with these spring counting cards and puzzles.
My daughter enjoys counting with a new theme each time, you can practice the same skills but if you change things up, it keeps it exciting and new. You can use different counters like clothes pins, math blocks, pom poms, M&Ms or raisins, it’s up to you. Then if they get it right, they can eat their reward, it’s a win win situation and a great motivator for your child as well.
- Cardstock or printer paper
- Clothes pins, counters or pom poms (optional)
Print the cards and puzzles out onto cardstock and then cut and laminate them to make them more durable. For the cards, you can have your child pin the correct answer with a clothespin or place a counter or pom pom on top. That way you can continue to use the cards over again.
Counting Activities for Kids
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Sunflower Seed Counting
- Counting to 100 games
- Skip Counting Chart
- Pizza Counting Game
- FUN Goldfish Printable Counting Cards
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Counting Snowman Printables
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
Download Spring Counting Cards and Puzzles
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.