This is a fun, hands on way for kids to practice their spelling words or take a spelling test.
I am always looking for hands on ways to help my kids practice their spelling words in a fun way. These also work well for creative spelling tests too.
More Hands on Spelling for Kids
- Dart Gun Spelling
- 50 Hands on Spelling Activities
- Kindergarten Spelling Practice [free printable]
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice [free printable for any spelling word list]
- FREE Princess Spelling Tests
Spelling Magic with this Hands on Activity
You can use an one of the 20 free backgrounds with this fun hands on spelling activity. You can use any sensory material for kids to write in that you like. Some ideas are:
- shaving cream
- or any other sensory material you like
Just laminate the free printable [lots of choices below], stick on a cookie sheet or in a small tupperware, and put your sensory substance on top.
Now your student can use their fingers for some sensory hands on spelling fun!
My kids are always excited to see what colors, patterns, or pictures are hiding under the sensory spelling! It makes spelling practice fun!
Download Hands on Spelling Backgrounds
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share, please share the link to this page)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!