Kids will have fun spotting words that rhyme with these rhyming robot puzzles!
If they choose a picture of a bee and then log as the answer, I say something like “bee, log- do they rhyme?”. If a child replies yes, then I know they’ll need some extra support to complete the puzzles. For these kids, narrow down the puzzle piece options by completing one robot color set at a time. Then help the kids by saying what the picture is and the possible answers, for example “cat, bat, van – what rhymes with cat… bat or van?” If they say van, I encourage them to try again. Then when they say “bat” I praise them and say something like “great job, cat and bat do rhyme, let’s try another one”. I find this helps to build their confidence and eventually they get the hang of it.
Choose a completed rhyming puzzle such as “cat and bat” and ask the kids “can you think of any other words that rhyme with cat, bat, …?”
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Puzzles
- Camera Strips Rhyming word families
- Lion Rhyming Words Activities
- Cooking up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
- Butterfly Rhyming Games
- Rhyming Clip Cards
- Glue Puzzles – fun Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Printable Strawberry Themed Rhyming Cards
- Robot Rhyme Puzzle Game
- Winter Rhyming Puzzles
- Smores Rhyming Games for Preschoolers
- Beehive Rhyming Games for Preschool
- Lots of free rhyming activities for kids
- Sneak in some practice this fall with these Pumpkin Rhyming Words
- Practice rhyming with these fun Valentines cut and paste printables
- Rhyme in December with these Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
Download Rhyming Robots puzzles
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.