Kids will love practicing counting with this fun, active outdoor game.
When spring fever hits it is time to get out side!
But that doesn’t mean the learning has to end, it just means you need to get more creative in how you help kids practice.
This fun Run & Count Outdoor Counting Game from The Pleasantest Thing is a great way for preschool and kindergarten age kids practice counting.
More Outdoor Learning Ideas
- Catapult Painting: Taking Art & Science Outside
- Marshmallow Shooters (Math & Science)
- Gardening with Kids (Science)
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts (Science)
- Outdoor Chalk Piano (Music)