For most kids multiplication practice can seem tedious and downright boring! Here is a fun, easy to make paper game for kids to practice multiplication and fractions.
Kids need lots of math practice.
Math Practice is what is going to help them achieve math fluency which helps them be confident and competent!
But not many children like doing math worksheets or flashcards. At least not all the time!
Multiplication Practice with Paper Game
Kids are going to LOVE learning fractions and multiplication practice with this fun, easy to create Times & Fractions Paper games from Kids Activities Blog.
Who’s ready for some math practice?
More FUN Multiplication Practice for Kids
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)