Help kids learn what the us money looks like and is worth with this fun-to-make and handy Money Mini Book for Kids. It covers the penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, and dollar with a visual of how many you need to make 100. This is great for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade kids.
FREE Money Activities for Kids
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Game
- Parts of a Dollar Flip Book
- Mini Golf Money Practice
- 25 Fun Money Math Activities
- Bankable Spelling Words
- Printable Money Puzzles
- Carnival Subtraction Money Game
- Robot Money Practice for Kids
- Grocery Task Cards Money Activity
- Money Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Color the Coins Discrimination Worksheets
- Coin Value Clip Cards
For some kids money just clicks. For others, it is hard for them to remember what each coin is called and what it is worth. To help my 1st grader learn what each of the coins was worth and how much of each coin she needed to make a dollar I made this handy Money Mini Book. It is great for kids to reference as they are learning about money.
For NO PREP math practice, don’t miss our 2000+ page of free math worksheets. Kids will love making their very own money mini book. The more then read it, the more will sink in.
Print either the color or black and white page.
Follow the simple instructions to make the mini book without tape or glue, just cut and fold.
Download Money Mini Book for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!