This is such a fun science project for kids to dive into alternative energy. This simple to make science activity will be a hit with kids from Preschool, Kindergarten, to 1st-6th grade.
Summer is the perfect time to explore solar energy as an alternative energy source. Your kids may want to make a pizza oven to explore the heat, but these DIY Solar Night Lights from Tinker Lab are a wonderful way to show kids how we can store the suns energy!
This science project is easy to make and takes less than 5 minutes.
It is appropriate for kids from Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten to 1st-5th grade too.
More Science Projects for Kids
- Animal Cells (Edible!) K-6th
- Animal Report Forms K-8th
- Crystals – How to Grow Crystals K-6th
- Dinosaur Unit K-6th
- Earth Science Unit K-6th
- Frog Life Cycle K-6th
- Habitat Adventure Game (Exploring Biomes, Animals, and Taxonomy) K-6th
- Hatching ButterfliesK-6th
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts – 17 different hunts for kids Toddler – 6th Grade