LOVE this free printable math activity that uses lego number mats to practice counting and tracing numbers 1-10 with toddler, preschool, and kindergartners!
Turn counting into a fun, hands on math game for preschoolers with these free printable number worksheets for kids to learn with lego. Toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners can build the numbers using lego Duplo bricks, practice writing the numbers on the bottom of each page, and count the bricks on the side of each page.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
This duplo printable is a great resource for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers! Use it as a math center, lego center, extra practice, seat work, homework, summer learning, extra number practice, or any other way you prefer.
This preschool math worksheets makes practicing math FUN for students as they practice tracing numbers 1-10.
HINT: Not only are students working on writing numbers, counting to 10, and learning numbers, but they will have run working on one to one correspondence too!
These number mats are such a fun way for kids to practice numbers 1-10! Besides the way these were designed, try some of these extension ideas:
- Color Discrimination – building the number out of just one color
- Which is bigger – compare how many square bricks versus how many rectangle bricks it took to build the number
- 1:1 Correspondence – Count the number they are building and have them put that many bricks next to it
- Math Patterns – Have kids use bricks to make the same pattern as on the upper right. Then have them continue the pattern
Looking for more fun counting activities for kids? You will love these free printable number activities for kids :
- Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Blueberry Muffin Math
- Watermelon Seed Counting Mats that use playdough to practice counting
- Number Practice 1-20
- Fruit Loops Ten Frame Math Cards
- Number Trains (practice counting 1-20 or to 100)
- Goldfish Counting Activity
- Snowman Counting Book
- Farm Number Worksheets using Bingo Markers
- Playdough PLAY mats with Numbers
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download FREE Duplo Number Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission from Ninja Mom Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!