Help your child learn to read with a free month of the award winning Reading Eggs software. This is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, and 3rd Grade students!
I was so excited to be contacted by Reading Eggs for the opportunity to test out their program. Although I was compensated for my time and given the same free month you can get, these is no way influenced my opinion of the product. I only share exciting products and offers of things I can honestly endorse and believe my readers would like to know about.
Make Reading FUN!
Learning to read can be challenging for kids. There are a lot of things that need to come together in their brains for them to “get it”. So many programs and approaches can seem dry or uninteresting to kids.
We want kids to WANT to read!
During our free month of Reading Eggs, our family was really impressed with how Reading Eggs made the process FUN with a wide variety of activities, repetition, and an easy to navigate program. My daughter asked to do her reading program!
Learn to Read with Reading Eggs
Not familiar with this award winning reading program?
Reading Eggs is a website based program designed to make learning to read fun for children 3-13 years of age. The program uses creative games, songs, golden eggs, and other rewards to make it interesting and motivational to kids.
- Start at the beginning for kids who don’t know “anything” or take a quick, simple test to jump to the right spot in the program for your individual child
- 120 reading lessons arranged on a map that appeals to kids
- My House helps to motivate kids by allowing them to see their awards, critters they’ve hatched, and decorate their house as they continue to navigate through the lessons.
- 96 carefully graded spelling lessons
- 32 word puzzles that develop a range of reading skills.
- Covers sight words, phonics skills, and vocabulary
- Storyland is perfect for children who are able to read short books. There are over 140 activities to test reading and comprehension skills
- Story Factory is a step-by-step guide to writing a story
Our Families TOP 10 Observations about Reading Eggs
You are probably impressed with the factual list of all the this program includes, but wondering what WE thought. Here are my top 10 observations.
- Easy to Use Navigation
- Lessons are Systematic, Sound, and offer lots of Practice
- Lessons are FUN (my kiddos not only wanted to do the lessons, but they had an audience while they did)
- Lots of Extras (how to write a story, books to read based on your child’s abilities, and reward area)
- Affordable. Even after your FREE 4 week trial expires, the program is super affordable and can cost less than $6/month
- Huge age range 3-13 years; it will grow with your child
- Multiple Award Winning program (so I tell that not just what we’ve seen is amazing)
- Parent Tools – I not only get an email with my child’s weekly progress, but I can see her progress any time on the website.
- Internet Connection is a Must – you need an internet connection for this web based reading program
- With the 4 week FREE Trial, it’s a no brainer to me. Try it for free with no strings attached! I love free curriculum =)
Get Reading Eggs FREE for 4 weeks
For a limited time, your family can get a 4 week FREE Trial of Reading Eggs! (No credit card required!) Free 4 week offer ends Feb 28, 2015.
Then, after you’ve had a whole month to explore the program and watch your child learn, you can easily extend your trial to a 12 month subscription for about $5/month! Yep, it’s affordable too!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Reading Eggs.